Juicing and the 21 Day Fix!


Does anybody else have a hard time eating in the summer time? Something about the heat and humidity kills my appetite! So, liquids tend to be my regular meal time in the summers. Shakeology, smoothies and my born again love of juicing!





While juicing can be a huge pain between Prep and cleaning the juicer constantly it is still really refreshing in the summer time! So, what I started doing for my own little 3 day cleanse/reboot was:
3 raw juices a day 
1 shakeology with water 



Between shakeology and juice, I am unstoppable! My energy is through the roof and my body just feels good. So good I have been pushing hard with my 21 day fix workouts! I planned on doing les mills combat but, I got hooked on the definition I was getting with the 21 day fix I decided to keep with it! 


Week one- I lost 4 lbs!! Love that fix! Which that put me at the rest of my vacation weight lost! 

One of the greatest things I have learned about working out at home is who I am influencing. By that, I mean the little eyes that are watching me every day. Every time she sees me push through my workout she sees how important it is to exercise. You have probably noticed her in the background of a lot of my workout pictures, that's why! She loves to watch it and a lot of times will even join with me! Teaching her these habits is so important and makes me so happy she is learning! I want my baby to always be healthy and her learning healthy habits makes my heart just so happy!



Another thing I love about exercise, helps my back pain! As you can see in this picture, I do have a quite a curve in my lower spine. In fact, standing straight against a wall, I can stick my arm through the gap between my lower back and the wall. A lot of mornings I wake up in pain. A good workout and some serious stretching sometimes is what helps keep me going through the day! To help ease up on the pain! It's pretty magical for me! lol 


Making strides and finding healthy ways of what suits you is what's important! If you can't find something that works for you, you are less likely to stick with it! Do you have trouble finding your balance? Depicting what routine you like best? Contact me and I can help get you on the right path to health and fitness in now time!

Breakfast Juice





You never know who you are influencing!



Comments

  1. Hi there. I am just starting the 21 day fix. I am in the highest bracket and find it hard to consume the veggies. I love juicing but how does it fit in. Do you measure the veggies before juicing or the juice after? Thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jodi! I actually have the same exact question. Did you ever find the answer to that??

      Delete
  2. I was married at 32 and immediately tried to get pregnant. When I was unable to conceive I had blood tests for fertility and was told that I had an FSH (follicle stimulating hormone) of 54 and would not be able to have children. Even though the doctors knew that I had been diagnosed with Hashimoto’s thyroiditis since age 25, no one bothered to check my thyroid levels. my TSH was measured at .001. My Synthroid dosage was lowered. a friend advise me to contact a spiritualist who help with fertility with his medicine, i collected his contact and explain my situation to him he prepared for me a herbal medicine which i took as describe by him. became pregnant very quickly, I had a successful pregnancy. I have my baby august 2017. to get pregnant at age 35 with my 2nd child in september 2019, thank you sir , this is his email contact if you require his help babaka.wolf@gmail.com or Facebook at priest.babaka

    ReplyDelete
  3. DO YOU NEED A PERSONAL/BUSINESS/INVESTMENT LOAN? CONTACT US TODAY VIA WhatsApp +19292227023 Email drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com

    HELLO
    Loan Offer Alert For Everyone! Are you financially down and you need an urgent credit/financial assistance? Or are you in need of a loan to start-up/increase your business or buy your dream house. GET YOUR INSTANT LOAN APPROVAL 100% GUARANTEED TODAY NO MATTER YOUR CREDIT SCORE. WhatsApp:+19292227023 Email: drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Clean 21 Day Fix Veggie Dip!

3 Day Shakeology Cleanse