Looking for some easy recipes?! I've got you covered!

I am always on the hunt for easy healthy recipes! I am big in not what is convenient but also comfort foods! I love a good bowl of mac and cheese but, there is nothing really healthy about it lol.

So, here you go! A couple of easy delicious recipes that will leave you feeling guilt free and full!! Lol 

Breakfast:
Are you a big Starbucks fall drinks fan?! Well, here ya go! An at home healthy option! Best part, you get to combine coffee and shakeology into 1 drink!! This is so addictive! A note- always make sure the coffee is completely cool before mixing the shakeology in. Heat kills the nutrients in shakeology. So keep it cooled!

Lunch:
Now the are delicious!!! If you love black beans salad this will blow your mind! Incredibly filling and tasty! I cook it in the pan on the stove top, I like the shell to have that little crisp to it!

Dinner:
Ah the Mac and cheese I mentioned! Yep, I found one! A clean and healthy Mac and cheese!! This can be easily made gluten free by using gluten free pasta or just simply using cooked cauliflower instead of pasta! Either way, it's delicious! My little one all but inhaled this!

Snack/dessert:

Needing a chocolate fix?! This is for you! As someone who has been advised by my doctor to avoid soy and gluten, it's been impossible to find a protein/energy bar that doesn't contain one or the other. So this, is a life saver for me!! I have made this without the chia seeds before too! You can also top these with some chopped peanuts or walnuts for that crunch! 

Hope you all enjoy this recipes!! Let me know what you all think of them! Now, go get cooking! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Clean 21 Day Fix Veggie Dip!

Juicing and the 21 Day Fix!

3 Day Shakeology Cleanse