Color Me Rad 5k

In case I haven't made it clear enough, my child is amazing!

She ran her first (my 6th) 5k this past weekend. It was a good push for me too! I knew I showed her I was tired of too frustrated to finish it that she would feel the same. I didn't want that! I wanted her to have the confidence finish and she did!
She wanted her own bib but they didn't give her one so I made one for her! 

Figured no better run for a kid than the color me rad 5k! That girl was pumped for her first race too!! Until the first color station where she got a mouthful of color powder... That,she did not like. Lol but, she got over that quickly and went on the finish the race strong!

She was extremely proud of herself and so were we! After finishing her race she then went on to play her soccer game. How she didn't just collapse of pure exhaustion is beyond me!!

Got to run with 2 of my coaches and 2 of my challengers!! Great way to keep the motivation going! 


Of course a couple days after the race they emailed out the professional pictures from throughout the race 
That pride! Makes my heart happy!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Clean 21 Day Fix Veggie Dip!

Juicing and the 21 Day Fix!

3 Day Shakeology Cleanse