Free PiYo!

PiYo has ranked up there with one of my favorite workouts since I did my first PiYo workout at super Saturday last summer! What felt like I "wasn't really doing much" during the workout turned into the sorest post workout sore I have ever had! I mean that as good thing. To me, sore means it's working. Sore means I did something right. Sore means my muscles are transforming! So that was awesome for me. 

I went from super Saturday that day and immediately ordered my copy of PiYo!! I love this program! It's gentle on your body while still giving an amazing workout!

I do PiYo at least once or twice a week. Even while doing another program, I will double with PiYo! If I wake up with my lower back killing me (which happens A LOT due to my lordosis) PiYo is my go to! 


So, this month I have very special offer as a gift from your coach! 

Order 1 month of shakeology, get PiYo for free! Contact me to find out how!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Clean 21 Day Fix Veggie Dip!

Juicing and the 21 Day Fix!

3 Day Shakeology Cleanse