Where you at coach?! Life and infertility update!

"How have you been?"
"Oh man so so busy!"
"Oh I here ya"

Sound like an extremely common conversation you have almost on a daily basis? 

Busy- is a word I just don't like. Which is why it's rare I use this word. I don't see busy as a good thing and despite how busy or un busy I am, my importance doesn't change any. Busy for me, means I'm missing out on stopping to smell the flowers.

Which is exactly what I have been missing the past couple weeks! For once, yes I will just say it..  "I'm busy!". 

As I have mentioned before, I run a home day care during the week. 10-10.5 hour days with that. I am also a photographer with spring photo season upon me! I have been keeping up with my challengers and coaches with my beachbody business. However, I have been pretty absent from social media these days. Why? Because on top of my current 3 jobs (say whaaaa?) I have also started school! This is all not including my  2 most important jobs that I refuse to compromise my time with.. Being a wife and mom! With everyday life events, holidays, soccer, husbands crazy work hours all thrown in the mix something had to give. And at the moment, it's keeping up with social media. Paid off though because I got 100% on my first test! Woot woot 💯✔️

This isn't a complaint. I'm actually really lucky to have all these things going on! That doesn't mean I don't miss my free time though!  Because I do! After kind of winging it for a couple weeks I finally sat down to make up a schedule to help keep my days more organized and little less chaotic. 

Speaking of everyday life- I haven't updated about our little one losing her first tooth! She's precious. I know it! 

I also know several of you have asked me about how my fertility appointment went. While the details are something I will save for a post on its own (when the time is right) my appointment didn't go that great... We are working on taking the next steps with a great fertility center from here on out. Again, details I will update with you all at another time. Right now we are just planning and processing.   But I do so much appreciate all your kind words, prayers and support throughout our infertility journey! 

My workouts have suffered a tad! I had been working out 5 or so days a week and I have only been getting in 3 a week these days. My nutrition though has been on point! With my schedule all planned out I should be able to pick right back up with my normal workout routine! 
See, life happens to coaches too! Lol 

How have you all been?!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Clean 21 Day Fix Veggie Dip!

Juicing and the 21 Day Fix!

3 Day Shakeology Cleanse