Damn it Infertility

I know my posts are usually upbeat but let's be honest, sometimes we just aren't feeling it. The occasional curse word just takes care of that lol 

Today I was just doing some research and taking inventory to see what this little kiwi is going need when they arrive.

I dug out Savannah's infant carrier and wouldn't ya know, it expired in December. An expensive item we intentionally picked in neutral colors planning to re-use for future children. 

It's sad to see her baby seat go but it's also sad because my late grandma bought that seat for us. She couldn't have been more thrilled to feel good enough to be at my shower (battling stage 4 pancreatic cancer) to give us this gift for her first great grand baby. So it's sentimental to me. I'm a bit of a hoarder in general but when it's something sentimental to me I just can't let go of it. 

Just one more thing infertility decided to f*** up.. 

Of course also in my hormonal state of mind couldn't help but think "Appleseed would have been able to use it if I hadn't miscarried"

I seriously need some feel good movies to get my hormones in check.. Suggestions?! Lol

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Clean 21 Day Fix Veggie Dip!

Juicing and the 21 Day Fix!

3 Day Shakeology Cleanse