3 Day Shakeology Cleanse

Ever since I miscarried 4 weeks ago I have been having a terribly hard time losing weight. Working out and calorie counting wasn't doing it. So, I decided to give the 3 day Shakeology cleanse a try! Given my embarrassing supply of Shakeology I figured I needed to put it to use anyway!

I decided not to work out during the cleanse. To keep my energy levels from depleting.

Day One-
Was actually really easy for me. I didn't find myself craving things, I didn't feel hungry and my energy levels were normal.

Day Two- Still felt pretty good! I did have more cravings this day. I didn't feel overly hungry, I just felt the urge to eat! lol My energy levels were pretty normal still. I was tempted to stray until I weighed myself! I had lost almost 4 lbs in a day! That felt good! I felt lighter and slimmer too. So, it was working and I wanted to stick it out!

Day Three- When I weighed myself this morning I had lost 3 more lbs! Putting me at a total of 6 lbs in 2 days! If that isn't amazing I don't know what is! So, I felt motivated to stick it out. Even though I was feeling pretty tired today. The cravings to eat were stronger and the physical hunger was stronger today too but, I had made it this far I wanted to finish!


So, what were my end results?
In 3 days I lost:
6.4 LBS!

I honestly couldn't be happier with my results! This was exactly what my body needed to get back on track and reboot! I would definitely recommend this cleanse to anyone wanting to jump start their weight loss, or break a plateau! I would and probably will do this cleanse again! 

Ready to take the plunge and start your own cleanse? You can get started here!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Clean 21 Day Fix Veggie Dip!

Juicing and the 21 Day Fix!