Transformation Tuesday

Have you ever seen that ecard that says something along the lines of "nothing moves faster than a women whose been tagged in picture she looks fat in"? Lol it's so true for me! In fact, I took it to a new level. I changed my tagged settings on Facebook where I had to approve the tag before it showed on my page. Yes. I was that embarrassed with how I looked I changed my settings.

I know what you're thinking and you are correct. Instead of actually trying to lose weight, I just blocked tagged photos of me on Facebook. Like that was really going to change the situation. 

Well, apparently I missed a few tags before I realized I could change the settings. I was going through old photos on Facebook out of sheer boredom and came across one that quite literally made my jaw drop, my stomach turn and my eyes squint to fight back tears. 

I was in shock. Shocked that I really looked that way. Shocked I was in such denial I ignored it for all that time. Shocked I actually allowed myself to get to that point. Just shocked my body could even expand to the point it did. I am a small girl, by small I don't mean skinny (obviously) By small I mean I am short and have small features. So, it's pretty surprising I got that big!

The transformation pretty much speaks for itself lol. Not just the size difference look at the way I carried myself before. I looked miserable, uncomfortable, and frankly defeated. Hunched over and miserable. Not how I feel now. I still have meat on my bones, I have muscle now and I am not a twig but, I feel good. I am comfortable in my body now. I have more confidence and don't feel like hiding anymore. I am not fearful anymore what I might look like in a tagged photo! May not seem like a big deal but, it's the small victories like that makes such a difference in the way you feel.

How did I do it? Need help getting started? Email Me 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Clean 21 Day Fix Veggie Dip!

Juicing and the 21 Day Fix!

3 Day Shakeology Cleanse