21 Day Fix Results


As you know, I decided to do full cycle of the 21 Day fix to prep myself for the extreme!! 

The 3 weeks didn't go by without trouble that's for sure! So, let's take a look by the week and my end results! 

Week 1 was amazing! I was on point, never missed a workouts and ate like a champ! My results clearly reflected that!! I also had just been given an upped does if my thyroid medication this week. My levels had been getting worse even though I was taking my medication regularly. I just wasn't responding  to the old dose anymore so they upped my dosage. That may have also helped me this week! 


Week 2 was just as great as week 1! My loss wasn't as big as week but, after a huge loss last week I honestly expected a smaller loss than this for this week! So I was thrilled!


Week 3 was a bust! I ended up with a cold and wasn't able to workout. I also ate a lot of starches bc my throat was hurting so I only ate soft foods. A loss is a loss though! Since I really wasn't able to do week 3 workouts, I decided to go ahead and repeat week 3.


Week 4 proved to be worth the extra week!! I was astonished with my loss for the week! My jaw literally dropped when I stepped on the scale! Which made me end results for the program over 15lbs!! 

Can we say a success?! Lol I had some skeptics not believe my results. So, here's my "proof picture" 

You can really see it in my face!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Clean 21 Day Fix Veggie Dip!

Juicing and the 21 Day Fix!

3 Day Shakeology Cleanse