Guilt Free Cookies!

After my endocrinologist recommended I go gluten free I have been looking for some great alternatives to the things I have been used to eating all of my life. A timeless favorite of all ages, chocolate chip cookies!!

I mean come on! Who doesn't love chocolate chip cookies?

See, when I agreed to try gluten free I didn't mean I'm going to buy the expensive gluten free snacks etc. I'm going to find alternatives using whole foods. I still want to keep my diet clean as well! 

So here we have clean and gluten free chocolate chip cookies! 


I add the oats to my food chopper and run it through to give the oats a more flour consistency. Then I added the other ingredients (except the chocolate chips) into the food chopper and ran it until it was smoothly mixed. Then I stired in the chocolate chips. I lined my pan enthusiasm parchment paper to bake. 

Note- the cookies had a very dense almost gooey consistency to them. Which I really liked (so did my little picky eater and husband). If you tried baking them longer let me know how they turned out for you!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Clean 21 Day Fix Veggie Dip!

Juicing and the 21 Day Fix!

3 Day Shakeology Cleanse