Babies, Blogs and Balance- Oh My!

As you can well see, its been a long time since I have updated this blog! So long in fact, I haven't introduced you all to our almost 8 month old! lol Yikes Ashley!

So lets jump into this shall we?!

First up blogs- you may have noticed a domain and blog name change. That is because I have decided to shift this blogs focus into my photography. Why? well, I have recently fallen into my photo passions and wanting to use this blog to feature my upcoming series!

Second up- Balance. Am I still a beachbody coach? technically yes, I am! Am I even remotely fit right now? nope. I'm going to be honest! I gained a good amount of weight during our fertility treatments, during my high risk pregnancy and just haven't lost it post partum yet! I have just recently (as in this week) began cleaning up my diet. I promise to keep updating as that progresses though ;)

Now most importantly up- Babies! Our handsome little guy Nolan Drew was born August 23rd weighing in at 6lb 15.5oz. He has truly been such an amazing blessing! We could not have more love for this guy if we tried! He is now almost 8 months old, has a tooth, crawling, babbling, grabbing toys, standing supported and sleeping longer than 2 hour stretches! lol He has been exclusively breastfed and also now gets purees for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The time is truly flying by! So, in no particular order, here are some photos from the last almost 8 months!

























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Clean 21 Day Fix Veggie Dip!

Juicing and the 21 Day Fix!

3 Day Shakeology Cleanse