Insanity Max 30 week 1 Results/Review

Let me just sum it up for you.... Wow!!

When Insanity Max 30 got released I could not wait to get it! The insanity family is where it all started for me. I was ready to get rear kicked by Shaun T again! 

For me, insanity isn't just doing a workout. I make it a challenge for myself really. Which helps me to push harder to make it through. Something about Shaun T keeps me motivated to keep going. 

Alright, enough gibber gabber. Let's get down to the nitty gritty!

Pros:
✴️ modifier!!! I go as hard as I can without modifications but once I have maxed out, I need a few modifications. Unlike the original Insanity where there wasn't a modifier. 
✴️ it's hard! Yes, that is a pro! It helps push you further. It's kind of that "if I can do this I can do anything" complex lol. 
✴️ Shaun T... He's always a pro. Just sayin..
✴️ nutrition plan! This is seriously one of the best nutrition plans I have seen. It even came with a no cooking guide, best frozen dinners, eating out etc guide. Really great and easy to follow! 
✴️ Results! As I had hoped, this program did Not fail to give results!! 

So let's just get to that because I do not have any cons for you.. Lol

My first week I lost:
Yep! You read that correct! I lost 5.1lbs, 6 1/6 inches and 4% body fat in a week! Without starving myself!  

I was pretty awe struck when I saw this! I cannot wait to see what week 2 has in store for me!! 
Tune in next week to find out!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Clean 21 Day Fix Veggie Dip!

Juicing and the 21 Day Fix!

3 Day Shakeology Cleanse