Where have I been? How I seek balance..

If you have me on Facebook you may have noticed to a lag in my postings. My general lack of knowledge with anything going on in the world. Its not because I haven't been keeping up with my challengers and helping others but, because it has been my busy season for my other job. My photography business!

I have been blessed with another amazing season of business. Many repeat clients and many brand new clients! 

I thought I would share with you how I balance (or don't balance 🙅) my time to make sure I get the essentials done while still staying involved in my family! 

Balancing 3 jobs (coaching, photography and home day care) while being a wife and mother trying to take of myself as well can get pretty tricky and very tiresome. When I am with my family, I am unplugged. That, is a none negotiable for me. Working sometimes means taking time away from family, I won't take even more time by being distracted with my phone or tablet.  Which leaves less time for social media but, I am always open for communication! Even if I can't keep up on Facebook sometimes! 

The craziness sometimes can also lead to missed time elsewhere.. In my workouts 🙈 yes, it does happen. When I am up to the wee hours editing photos I lose track of time. My husband gets up at 3am to go work. There have been many times I am crawling into bed as he is getting up, knowing my first kid of the day for my home day care gets dropped at 7. See why I'm not a morning person? lol
Once busy photo season is over I do have the goal to transition to a morning workout. I know getting up and getting it done early on will be so helpful! I just can't do it when I'm not getting to bed until 3 😁. So, that means my workouts have been getting done at random times, usually rushed, sometimes skipped and just not as strong as I could be doing them. This is why having a schedule is so important for reaching your goals! As a photographer appointments change, weather changes plans and schedules can go completely haywire but, having a general time frame in mind will help tremendously! 

Nutrition? Fugghet about it! (in my Brooklyn accent)  Just kidding- this one is easy: meal planning! Seriously, it's a life saver! I spent 1 hour of my time yesterday prepping a weeks worth of smoothie bags (what up smoothie shakeology detox!). 1 hour and now my entire week is set! A little planning goes a long way!

While I am silently and speedily scrolling through the news feed late at night half awake, I am always still here for my challengers and coaches! 

Speaking, they have also been some of my photography clients as well!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Clean 21 Day Fix Veggie Dip!

Juicing and the 21 Day Fix!

3 Day Shakeology Cleanse