3 Day Refresh Results!

After vacation we ordered the 3 day refresh to help take off that vacation bloat! Unfortunately- I just didn't commit myself to it! It sat around for weeks before I finally decided to suck it up and do it!

I am so glad I did! So let's just dive right into it! 

The plan: 
The best cleanse plan I have ever done! You get fresh fruit, veggies, healthy fats, protein shake, fiber drink and of course Shakeology! 
The plan is designed to fuel your body so you're not starving and dragging around with no energy. 
So, my rating on the plan πŸ‘πŸΌ big thumbs up!!
The results: well, I guess I'll just let the picture do the talking for me! 

My rating on the results πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ clearly, a resounding thumbs up!! 

Looks aside- I definitely feel better, have more energy and sleeping great! 

Interested in giving it a try? Contact me! I can help walk you through it all so you can get the same awesome results I got!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Clean 21 Day Fix Veggie Dip!

Juicing and the 21 Day Fix!

3 Day Shakeology Cleanse