Summer time Shakeology hits!

As if the blazing heat wasn't a sign, all the tempting Starbucks Fraps are.. It's summer time!

On a hot day not much sounds better than a nice Icey drink to cool you down! I will admit, Starbucks has tempted me more than once! But, to save my wallet and waistline I went looking for some refreshing alternatives! Of course with shakeology I found them! 

First up- the most tempting of them all for me.. A shakeology version of a s'more frap!! Delicious and definitely hits that sweet tooth craving! 

Next up- another tasty coffee frap recipe! Almond mocha chiller! Light and refreshing, big hit! 


There you have it folks! Enjoy! 
Don't have any shakeology?! I can help you take care of that! Just email me!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Clean 21 Day Fix Veggie Dip!

Juicing and the 21 Day Fix!

3 Day Shakeology Cleanse