Coach Ashley? What does that even mean?!


You've seen me (perhaps obnoxiously) refer to myself as a coach or make reference to coaching. I'm sure you've thought to yourself "what the heck does that even mean?" So, let me explain a little bit to you about it.



💠I'll start with what is actually the smallest aspect of it. Sales. Yep, I do sell this stuff. Team beachbody products, I sell them all. From workouts, to supplements, to equipment, to skin care, to clothes. Why is that the smallest aspect? Because it is! My job as a coach isn't to sell you something and you never hear from me again. My job is to help match you to the best possible products for your needs, goals, and wants. That's just where this job starts. What happens after the sale goes down?


💠 That is where the "coaching" comes to play! Like I said, I don't just sell you something. I am there every step, every pound, every inch and improvement along the way. I keep in constant communication whether it's through my challenge groups or on a personal level. My job is to make sure you succeed at reaching your goal! I am your accountability, your supporter, your motivator, your advice, your meal planner, most importantly.. Your friend! I not only do this for my customers. 


💠 I do this for my coaches as well! You see, if you decide you want a 25% discount on team beachbody products you can sign up as a discount coach. Just for the discounts. Or, if you have a love of fitness, to help others and believe in the power of our products you can turn it into a business! Which again, I am there for every step of the way! To answer questions, to help push to the top and make this the business you want! My coaching doesn't stop when you stop being a customer and start being a coach. I am still here to help all of my coaches reach their goals. On a fitness level and on a business level. 


💠 Personal development. Yep, that's part of this job! I have to be the best version of myself to help others be the best version of their self. From reading, to meditation, to my own fitness and Nutrtion. I have to be the best example I can be for my customers, for my coaches and for my family! 


💠 Family time! Ok ok, this is not "part of the job" but it's something this job allows for! You see, working your own business from home you set your own hours. That means I am there for everything we do as a family. Every appointment, every soccer practice, every game, every vacation, every thing! This business has not only given me the time to spend with my family, it's given us the extra financial freedom to allow for it! 


💠 With all things there can be sacrifices. I do sacrifice junk food for healthy foods that keep me feeling full, energetic and fabulous. I sacrifice sitting on my butt for kick ass (yep, momma just used a curse word 😳 haha) workouts that give out of this world results. I also sacrifice time. Time I used to sit on the couch watching re runs. I now use that time for fun outings with my coaches! My customers! My family! Ok, so it's really not much of a sacrifice! Oh well! Lol 



Basically, I'm setting a lifestyle.

 A healthy, fit, and free life style for myself, my customers and my coaches! It's the best "job" I have ever had! 

Sound interesting to you? Contact me for more info! Or go here to sign up!









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Clean 21 Day Fix Veggie Dip!

Juicing and the 21 Day Fix!

3 Day Shakeology Cleanse