Fabulous milkshake and raw juice recipe!


I love juicing! I will admit, using the juicer is a pain to clean though! Since you have to drink raw juice within 24 hours of making it, you can't make up a weeks worth of juice and save it. It really is a make your juice each time you want it. So that juicer gets a lot of work and cleaning! Which is why I generally only juice once a day!

Between juicing and shakeology, I'm pretty sure my nutrient intake has never been better! I can feel the difference too! 

Anyway, onto the recipes! 

I don't have a name for it. Breakfast cocktail?! Lol I don't know, none the less it's tasty! Haha

Next up we have the fabulous milkshake recipe! By milkshake you know of course I am talking about shakeology! I love shakeology for it's Convenience, taste and superfood health benefits! At night time, I tend to gravitate towards ice cream. Having shakeology on hand helps stop me from reaching in the freezer! So, I make my own milkshake at night and it definitely cures the ice cream cravings!
It's simple to make yet delicious! Sometimes, I will add 1/2 banana to this for that extra creamy and sweetness!  
If you are interested in trying shakeology you can contact me here or visit here for more information!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Clean 21 Day Fix Veggie Dip!

Juicing and the 21 Day Fix!

3 Day Shakeology Cleanse