Clean Pumpkin Pie Muffins/cupcakes!


I know you've seen it on Pinterest and wanted to give them a try. Or, maybe that's just me?!

None the less with fall coming that means the fabulous fall snacks and cooking come with it! Only problem is, it can be easy to fall off track and eat the wrong stuff this time of year! So, I found a recipe to get a grasp on how to make them. Once I did, I took a look at the ingredients list and found clean substitutes for some of it. 

Is this perfectly clean? No. It's cleaner (is that a word?) though! 

So, I guess we shall call them the "mostly clean pumpkin pie muffins"! If you make them totally clean (which you can, I tell you how) it will take some prep 48 hours before actually making them! 

These are so good and pretty addictive so beware!! They kind of have a custard like texture to them which I loved! Give them a try and see what you think! 

What you'll need: 

๐Ÿ’ 1 can of pumpkin (clean option: use a real pumpkin pie pumpkin)
๐Ÿ’  1 can of condensed milk (clean option: take 1 cup of almond milk and 1/2 cup raisins, combine in mason jar and set in fridge for 48 hours. Use just like condensed milk) 
๐Ÿ’ 2 large eggs 
๐Ÿ’ 1 teaspoon of powdered stevia or liquid stevia (I'm not talking sugar aisle stevia. I'm talking PURE stevia!)
๐Ÿ’ 2/3 cup whole wheat flour 
๐Ÿ’ 1 teaspoon vanilla extract 
๐Ÿ’ 1/4 tsp salt
๐Ÿ’ 1/4 tsp baking powder 
๐Ÿ’ 1/4 tsp baking soda 
๐Ÿ’ spices to taste- I personally used 1/2 tsp cinnamon, 1/2 tsp all spice. You could also use pumpkin pie spice or nutmeg if you prefer. 
๐Ÿ’ muffin tins 

Mix all ingredients together in a bowl. Line muffin pans with liners. Use about 1/4 cup of mix to fill. Cook at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes. Use a toothpick or knife to make sure they are done. Should come out clean if fully cooked. Let cool completely and top with cool whip if you prefer (clearly not clean but, delicious lol) 

Enjoy!! Let me know what you think! Did you make any changes to the recipe?!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Clean 21 Day Fix Veggie Dip!

Juicing and the 21 Day Fix!

3 Day Shakeology Cleanse