Give me all the pumpkin!


Its officially fall so we are surrounded in pumpkin everything! All delicious stuff that sometimes is near impossible to fight the temptations!
A Little Pumpkin Spice Humor
Well, that was until now! Ladies and gentlemen, I give you pumpkin pie shakeology

I feel I should point out, I'm not a huge "spice" fan. So, I leave out the pumpkin spice but, feel free to add it for your own personal taste! Make it your own folks! Let me know how you make it!

Pumpkin pie shakeology:

💠 1 scoop vanilla shakeology 
💠 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk 
💠 1/4-1/2 cup canned pumpkin 
💠 sprinkle with cinnamon
💠 ice to taste 

Combine all ingredients in a blender, blend and enjoy! 

Let me know what you think!

Interested in trying shakeology? Check it out here!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Clean 21 Day Fix Veggie Dip!

Juicing and the 21 Day Fix!

3 Day Shakeology Cleanse