Here comes QuadZilla! Body beast!


My husband just started Body Beast! I have really enjoyed listening to Sagi's one liners! They crack me up! My favorite so far though:
"Here comes QuadZilla" 😂

My husband is already seeing awesome results from this program! The definition is amazing and he is really loving it! Just goes to show, you really can see amazing results and bulk up from a home workout! Lucky for him, he gets to eat! A lot! But as Sagi says "it's can't be all brownie sundaes and pizzas" lol but still a ton of food. I have calorie envy that's for sure!

I plan to do this program soon too! We will be sharing his results when he finishes the program! 

Interested in trying Body Beast? Check it out here!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Clean 21 Day Fix Veggie Dip!

Juicing and the 21 Day Fix!

3 Day Shakeology Cleanse