2014 in review and what's in store for 2015

A new year and fresh start! With 2015 here it has me reflecting on 2014 and what I would like to see for 2015!

2014- Was full of changes, growth, and fun times! My coaching business really took off and because of it, I was able to help so many people get healthier and happier. I grew a lot as a person. I was handed some good and bad hands this year, I found new ways to grow from them. Fun times, rebuilding old friendships, family vacations and enjoying life as it comes!

2014 was also one of the hardest years for me. There weren't many downs this year but the downs I had were the hardest ones for me to deal with. After struggling with secondary infertility, a miscarriage was so hard hitting. It took so long to finally see that perfect plus sign, losing that pregnancy was pure devastation for us! One that has taken the better half of the year to accept, deal with and heal from. Knowing my fertility struggles, S we haven't had the privilege of seeing another perfect plus sign since. Yet! Which is the main thing we would love to see in 2015! That perfect plus sign!

I am not against Resolutions. I think its a great idea for people wanting to make improvements in their lives! So, here are my 2015 resolutions/goals!

1. Get Pregnant! As I already said, this has really been our focus for almost 3 years now. Could this year be our year?! Fingers Crossed!

2. Get Organized! I have never been that organized, scheduled, color coded etc type gal. I probably never will be but, I would like to be more organized! I know a little bit would probably make life just a little bit easier! lol

3. Daily personal development and bible devotional!

4. Cook more! Not only cook more, let Savannah cook with me!

5. Meditate daily! Sound a little earthy? Meh, oh well! I think meditation is so important for mental clarity and a sharp mind! I also think this would help any stress I have which in turn, could help with goal #1.

6. Take a family Vacation!! We took our first vacation is several years in 2014 and I want to repeat in 2015! We already have our dates and hotel booked for a little family half cross country road trip this summer! I also have my trip for the coach summit in Nashville booked! We would love to have a couples weekend at the beach and also a family trip to the mountains! Can we do it? Lets hope! Did I mention these trips would be paid in cash to happen? 2 already are! 2 down, 2 to go! lol

7. In terms of cash, I would like to successfully complete the savings plan challenge this year!

8. Help at least 50 people reach their health, fitness and weight loss goals! That is my job as a coach and that is what I love to do!

9. Reach my own health and weight loss goals! No numbers involved here, just to feel good and healthy!

I want to hear your goals this year!! Do you have a plan of action to get you their? let me hear it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Clean 21 Day Fix Veggie Dip!

Juicing and the 21 Day Fix!

3 Day Shakeology Cleanse