New year New you Week 1 Results!






If you  read my new years goals post you probably read that we wanted to take a few trips this year. Well, we booked ourselves a cruise to the Bahamas in a few months. So, I went to my go to workout plan for my best body. 21 day fix!! The body shape and definition I get from this program is awesome so, that's what I am doing! My New Year New You challenge group started this last week and I wanted to be as active as my challengers. I haven't been putting any focus on my own journey lately. This just seemed like the perfect opportunity for me to get back into my groove and take time to focus on my journey as well!

So, week 1 went as I expected it to go. Great! I took the time to do this organized this time. I planned out my meals in advance, I scheduled in my workouts and with my thyroid medication adjustments I have actually had the energy to keep up with everything! It really did pay off. My week 1 results:

 
I forgot to take my starting measurements so, I don't have inches lost for the week. I took them today though, so I will have them for my week 2 results!
 
All in all, I am really happy with my results! I feel smaller, I have more energy, and I am sleeping better! Week 2 will be awesome!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Clean 21 Day Fix Veggie Dip!

Juicing and the 21 Day Fix!

3 Day Shakeology Cleanse