Why the hiatus?!

So, I noticed the other day it has been a long time since I last updated my blog! I've been pretty active on Facebook but have completely neglected my blog 😁

There's a few reasons for the hiatus, pregnancy, bed rest same old not much to write.. Lol but, there's another reason too. 

To be 100% honest with you all, I am struggling! I know I kept an open mind and positive outlook on the move to Oklahoma but I have not adjusted to the area. It's a nice area, I've met some really nice people, we've found a church we love but, my heart just isn't as happy here. I had no idea I would miss Virginia as much as I do. I created such a home there that I am struggling really hard to create a new home here. This isn't my first time at the rodeo either. I moved a lot as kid, I got used to moves and adjusted pretty quickly with those. Maybe it's because I'm an adult now and a bit more sentimental about things I'm having a harder time. 

I'm sure the fact that I'm so far into a pregnancy, not feeling good a lot and now I'm back on bed rest (next post) so I'm going a bit stir crazy and miss my peeps "back home". I haven't got to explore much because of my pregnancy restrictions so, I don't know much outside our little area lol. I'm sure once Nolans born, I'm feeling better and Savannah starts soccer back I'll get out more and explore a bit. Until then though, I have been in a serious funk missing Virginia! 

So feeling a little bleh lately I haven't really felt overly inspired to write a whole lot. Especially since this whole blog is devoted to positive and life changes lol! I'm not miserable, we have found some fun stuff to get into with some fun people. We just miss our old home. 

However, I'm going to try to break out of my own funk because we are nearing one of the most exciting and long awaited days in our life! 

Some pictures of our Oklahoma adventure so far


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Clean 21 Day Fix Veggie Dip!

Juicing and the 21 Day Fix!

3 Day Shakeology Cleanse