Woodland Nursery!

Before we knew we were having a boy, I was all about fox baby stuff. I just loved foxes for the baby, boy or girl, so that was my plan all along lol.

We really didn't have the desire to drop a large amount of money on decorating the perfect Pinterest nursery. We're pretty simple people (that and I would have ended up on Pinterest fails. I have no skills) and know once he's a toddler he will eventually want to change it. So we kept it simple and kept it affordable for decorating! 

We also let Savannah in on the fun! She is just as excited for this baby it only seemed right she got to be part of the whole process. She took care of the wall clings and drew several pictures to hang in there! Heart of gold I tell ya!

So, I give you our woodland creatures nursery!
Savannahs wall of clings and hand drawn Suns! 

I will tell you a good 80% of this room was hand made. Big money saver right there ;) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Clean 21 Day Fix Veggie Dip!

Juicing and the 21 Day Fix!

3 Day Shakeology Cleanse