Bye Bye Vacation Weight! 3 Day Cleanse!


Its no secret that staying on track on Vacation is hard!! Well, maybe just for me! Lol I am human so it happens! That's what I love about coaching, it's not about perfection. It's about progress!

So, what did I do to lose the vacation weight just as fast as I gained it? None other than the shakeology 3 day cleanse! 

I had just changed up my shakeology flavor to the new vegan chocolate flavor! So, I was pretty pumped to give it a go! 

In 3 days I lost 5.8lbs! Lost that vacation bloat, regained my energy and felt amazing!! I felt so good that I was able to to my workouts also!

I plan try the brand new shakeology 3 day refresh very soon too! I have been looking forward to it since I heard it was getting released!! 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Clean 21 Day Fix Veggie Dip!

Juicing and the 21 Day Fix!

3 Day Shakeology Cleanse