Super Saturday = amazing motivation!


We came back from TN on a Friday night and early the next morning was super Saturday. While I was exhausted from being in the car all day I just couldn't miss super Saturday! After all, my team beachbody business is what paid for our vacation in the first place!!



We had a nice meet and greet, shakeology bar, so much amazing motivational information and even a group PiYo workout! It was so worth making it to!


PiYo, the workout I have been waiting for! I was dropping sweat and I never once jumped or anything. I actually thought to myself "this doesn't seem too hard" and before I knew it I was dripping sweat and the next day... Hello soreness!!! If you have been in the fence about it, don't be! Jump off that fence and jump over here to get your PiYo!!


I cannot wait until our next super Saturday!

Some of the pictures in the collage are not from super Saturday but, as I said I've lost all my photos on phone so I had to dig up what I had posted on Facebook already lol






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Clean 21 Day Fix Veggie Dip!

Juicing and the 21 Day Fix!

3 Day Shakeology Cleanse