Vacation Vacation! Oh happy times!


What can I say about vacation?! In a word, amazing!



Everyone loves going on vacation. It's a nice break from the every day and getting to do something fun with the ones you love. It's win no matter how you slice it!



As I said in my previous, thanks to a phone malfunction (the me forgetting my dslr at home) I have no pictures from the trip :-/ I do however, have the memories and a couple pictures I posted on Facebook!



We went to gatlinburg/pigeon forge TN for our vacation. 3 main reasons 1, tons of family fun stuff to do.  2, it's where we got married so it's sentimental to us. 3, the mountains are stunning. Lol the only down sound, car sickness 😳 thankfully, my husband was prepared and had my motion sickness pills ready to go! Haha


We spent a lot of time at the hotel pool. Savannah is such a little mermaid she would have stayed in the pool the entire vacation and would have been just as happy! Lol in fact, just staying at the hotel would have been enough for her. The girl loves staying in hotels! We did all kinds of fun stuff like:

✴️Aquarium 
✴️Mirror maze 
✴️Mini golf 
✴️Shopping 
✴️Car museum (Savannah LOVES Elvis so seeing his car was a highlight for her)
✴️WonderWorks (she got to climb a rock wall!)
✴️Carnival 
✴️Dinner with my cousin
✴️Sight Seeing
✴️Caverns (one of my and Adam's favorites!)
✴️Went to our wedding chapel
✴️Go Carts

So much more but, it's 130am and my brain isn't fully functional right now lol 


I took my T25 and shakeology with me! I didn't work out everyday, while we stayed active (lots of walking) I still gained a few pounds while I was there! Which I was actually ok with. I felt uncomfortable from not eating that great but, it was vacation after all ;) lol 


That will bring me to my next post! How I lost the vacation weight! 






On the wheel

On the way home we stopped by the LOVE sign!

Growth comparison between our last visit and this visit!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Clean 21 Day Fix Veggie Dip!

Juicing and the 21 Day Fix!

3 Day Shakeology Cleanse