21 Day Fix Week 1!

As I mentioned in my last post, I started the 21 Day Fix! I decided to follow along with my challengers and make some changes for myself too! Boy, did it pay off!

To brag on my challengers for a minute.. This group of challengers has been some of the most open. honest and motivated group of people I have had the pleasure to work with! They are fearless at facing any obstacles, brutally honest about what got them to this and they pulled out some BIG numbers this week! Having not even half of the groups weigh ins for today, they have lost a combined total of OVER 30lbs! In a week! I mean seriously, I am just so proud of them I could bust!!

Obviously, there were some good results this week had by everyone! How were my results you ask? Oh, you know.. not big deal or anything but..

I lost 4.1 lbs this week!! (brushes shoulder off.. like a bad a**) Not only did I get a good loss this week, I didn't at all feel deprived! In fact, I felt a little over fed lol. It does just go to show that a calorie isn't a calorie. Its about the RIGHT calories and the right balance between the food groups. Which the 21 day fix meal plan has down pat!

Highlights from the week:
1. Oh the sore! Yes, I am so sore but I love that sore! Just shows me its working. It's also a constant reminder of the hard work I have put in and that I don't want to undo any of it!

2. Failing to Plan is Planning to Fail! We had to keep our meals planned in advance to prevent messing up. In the challenge group we make meal plans for every week. So, we made the meal plan. Went grocery shopping and did all of the meal prepping over the weekend so, we don't have to worry or guess what to make next!

3. Speaking of food.. So full! Not once did I feel like I was hungry or deprived! This eating plan really is THE eating plan to end all eating plans! Note how I didn't say diet! Diets don't work! Healthy eating plans that are a lifestyle do work!

4. Not only filling food, delicious food! Do you know how amazing food can taste when it isn't full of preservatives and additives?! Gah so good!




Low Lights of the week? None! Not a single one!

How I am staying on track and keeping motivated:

1. Personal development. You probably see me post about it a lot on facebook but it really helps tremendously! Whether its in book, audio or podcast.. I make sure I get it in! For example, I had a very sleep little lady asleep on me the other morning during my "me" time. So, I grabbed my phone, plugged in my headphones and listened to my PD podcast!

2. Water. Lots and lots of water! How does water keep you on track you ask? Several reason, water helps to keep you feel full! Which means it can help to fight off mindless snacking or over eating at meals! I am drinking a gallon a day!

3. Making my family part of the process! My husband is on board, not only on board he has been assigned to making sure I am up to do my workouts! 

4. Reminding myself that I CAN do this! I AM worth it! It WILL pay off!

Here is to week 2 and even more amazing results to come!!

If you are interested in this program, joining my next challenge group or just getting healthier, contact me! I would love to help you take the next step in your journey and I will be there with you every step of the way!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Clean 21 Day Fix Veggie Dip!

Juicing and the 21 Day Fix!

3 Day Shakeology Cleanse