I Fell Off The Wagon.. Then I Ate The Wagon..



Well, I guess it's time I come clean. You may have noticed how I have been conspicuously hiding behind things in photos I post of myself. Or how I have been posting less photos of myself. There is a reason for that, and no.. its not the reason you are hoping for. There is bun a in this oven, but not the cute cuddly baby kind. The sugar covered fatty kind of bun is. As I have talked about time and time again, you can't move forward until you can be honest about what you are doing. So, here goes.

Well, the title to this post is pretty darn accurate! I fell off track! Instead of finding my way back to it I just kept straying further and further away from it. Why? Couldn't tell ya. I could sit here and give heart felt and deep emotional reasons behind why I have been struggling. It really doesn't matter why I did though. All that matters is I did, I acknowledged it and now I am ready to jump back in head first and never look back!

I have been having a hard time the past several months in several aspects of my daily life. My mind has been all over the place and my focus has been non existent. I don't feel good from it. I feel uncomfortable, bloated, my headaches have started coming back, my sleeping has been bad, and my pants wont button. All pretty good reasons to make some changes huh? I have been riding that on again off again train for the past couple months and I am sick of that routine! Time to get serious again.

My coaches and I put together a 21 Day Fix challenge group. So I figured, perfect timing! I am going to do this with my challengers, we are all in this together! Sometimes, you just need that extra motivation, support and accountability! Which is what I have found in this challenge group! So many people look over this important aspect. Thinking its not necessary or really even that helpful. I can tell how wrong that is! Well, necessary? no. Helpful? extremely! I do health and fitness for a living and even I can fall victim to old habits creeping back in. Challenge groups really make a HUGE difference! We are 1 week in, and you can check out my next post for my week 1 results.

In the long scheme of things, I have had a minor set back. Yes, I have gained some weight back. Nothing I cant undo with a few weeks of hard work though. So, its back to monday weigh ins for this gal! I'm holding myself accountable to stay back on track! I know how much I love a healthy active lifestyle, I just have to keep reminding myself of that when the going gets tough! Keep my "whys" in my mind at all times!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Clean 21 Day Fix Veggie Dip!

Juicing and the 21 Day Fix!

3 Day Shakeology Cleanse