Super Saturday!

Lets talk about how awesome super Saturday was, shall we?

Anytime you are in a setting of like minded positive people it is bound to make an impression on you! Especially when it starts with a group Wobble! haha I chose not to participate in that one and just take pictures of it! Look, I'm all about a fun time but, this girl has no rhythm! Zero. Zip. I am an embarrassment on any dance floor lol. I can bust out your typical "Super Star" dance moves but that is about where it stops. haha



This super Saturday was pretty special for me in terms of my business growth. I sat at last super Saturday as a brand new Emerald coach with only 1 active and 1 discount coach under me. I also sat there at zero Success Club points. This super Saturday, was different! I was sitting there this time with THREE of my FOUR ACTIVE coaches and at Success Club 10! For those not in the business, this probably makes no sense to you. Basically, I have grown my business a great amount in 3 short months! Which I am so happy about!


We had some awesome training, got some great sneak peeks into new programs that will be getting launched over the next few months, and heard some amazing stories! I love hearing different stories because it really shows how we all come from different backgrounds and we all have different things that drew us to this new lifestyle but, we can all make a difference together! We shared some laughter, tears and shakeology! We also got the do a group workout!



The brand new P90 workout! This program is pretty special on many levels! How 1 program could be catered to EVERY fitness level and still gives results sounds pretty impossible.. but, leave it to Tony Horton to find that program! The moves felt simple to do but I was sweating! My heart rate was up and I was getting in a serious workout. The next day, I sure felt it! lol


All in all, we all had a great time! We left with a renewed sense of motivation and skills to keep helping change lives! I cannot wait until our next one!


If you are interested in growing your own home based business, or you are just interested in getting discounts on beachbody products contact me for more info!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Clean 21 Day Fix Veggie Dip!

Juicing and the 21 Day Fix!

3 Day Shakeology Cleanse