21 Day Fix Extreme Prep

I have been so excited to get the 21 Day Fix extreme! My husband bought it for me for my birthday!

I decided to go all in by following the countdown to competition plan that came with it! It works off carb depletion which I know will be hard but, I know it will work!

Doing this meant I needed all the help I could get! So of course, we started meal prepping! I sat down and made up a meal plan for the week. Since we're planning on meal prepping I made the menu as simple as I could for the week. Looks like this:


Once that was made and my grocery list was ready we went to the shopping!  We stocked up on the groceries we needed and Tupperware containers. Then got to cooking! 


After a couples hours of cooking and prepping, we were done for the week! Sure, it was a lot of work for a couple hours on Sunday. That means that we don't have to do any cooking or prepping during the week though! So it's actually quite the time saver! 

Having the meals prepped and ready to grab will take the hard part out for me! See, when I go to cook hungry is when I tend to stray from the plan. This eliminates that option for me! 

As for the workouts- they are tough! Very tough! Extremely effective though! Can't wait to see my end results! 




What more info on this program? Click here! Or, contact me here!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Clean 21 Day Fix Veggie Dip!

Juicing and the 21 Day Fix!

3 Day Shakeology Cleanse