Beachbody on Demand! Netflix for workouts!


So, last month I was invited by beachbody to be part of a beta test group for their new product before it launched. Beachbody on demand!! What's that?! Think Netflix for beachbody workouts! 



Club members can now access several different popular beachbody programs such as P90X, X2, X3, Insanity, TurboFire, 10 minute trainer etc from their phone, computer or tablet! Awesome right? 

What's cool about this product is it gives you the option to try before you buy! I have always wanted to try TurboFire, this gave me the chance to try it before buying the whole program! Which was awesome! I have now decided I absolutely want to buy it! Lol 

What can I say, I have a beachbody addiction!

I know what you are thinking "how much?".. Only $2.99 a week! Yep! That's it. Even better? Club members recurve s 10% discount on all beachbody products! So while you're enjoying your on demand workouts, you will be getting a 10% discounts when you buy the DVDs, shakeology, or any other product! 

Intrigued? Contact me with how to sign up!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Clean 21 Day Fix Veggie Dip!

Juicing and the 21 Day Fix!

3 Day Shakeology Cleanse