Monday Weigh In

I was sort of dreading today's weigh in. Everything seemed to coincide at one this week. After almost 5 months of huge steady losses I have reached the point of the slow small losses. I have been waiting for my plateau because I will surely hit one at some point. So far I haven't, but I have definitely slowed down on losses over the weeks. Mainly because I have reached a point in my weight that I don't have much to lose anymore, I have already lost the bulk of it. (In record time I might add) so, I really can't complain about anything!
Also this week, routine was all out of whack. Between my husbands birthday, nephews birthday, Christmas and my daughters birthday things were a little chaotic. I switched my rest days around which looking back I shouldn't have done. While I did good resisting most temptations, I did eat a cupcake (or 2) after my little ones party. There. I admitted it. I ate cupcakes, and for that... I am sorry! Lol
So, for all those reasons I did not want to step on the scale this morning. I did it anyway, standing there watching the scale decide my weeks work holding my breath because I was not ready to see no change or worse, a gain! Finally, the number flashes at me. Drum roll please....
1.5lbs lost! Ok. Ok. I can deal with that! Better than nothing and certainly better than a gain!
On to the measurements I went. Where I lost 2 1/4 inches this week. Again, I can deal with that! I may have messed up some this week but I did still work hard enough to make some change!

Phew. That's a relief! I will be working twice as hard this week! 
So today, I begin my FINAL week on T25! Already?! Man it sure did fly by! Next Monday will be my final T25 weight and measurement check. So I will be writing a  results review (much like I did for Insanity) then. After that, I will be moving on start the P90X3 program! I'm pretty stoked about! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Clean 21 Day Fix Veggie Dip!

Juicing and the 21 Day Fix!

3 Day Shakeology Cleanse