My Favorite Shakeology Recipe

Call me a creature of habit if you must, but I have the same thing for breakfast just about everyday! It is my absolute favorite way to start my mornings to keep me on track all day long. It has even put this former coffee addict into reform! Gives me energy all day, fights of hunger and cravings.. it is just plain amazing. It really is! It is also extremely convenient for folks on the go in morning, or rushing to work through lunch, it is a quick, easy, healthy and tasty meal that is good on the go!


I give you Heaven in a cup! Nutty Butter Shakeology! 
What goes into this delicious shake?
1/2 banana
1 TBSP all natural peanut butter
1 cup almond milk
1 scoop Vanilla Shakeology

On a health, taste and convenience level, this can't be beat! I did the math, this recipe gives me OVER half of my daily protein requirements! That is pretty darn impressive! 

Want to give Shakeology a try? Email me at ashleylaurenphoto@yahoo.com for more info. Or visit www.shakeology.com/ashleyporterfitness 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Clean 21 Day Fix Veggie Dip!

Juicing and the 21 Day Fix!

3 Day Shakeology Cleanse