Transformation Tuesday!

Last week on my facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/ashleyporterfitness , I posted this picture of my transformation.
Since this blog is new I will go over the stats again :) These results from August 5th  I lost 55.2 lbs, 64 1/2 inches, and 20% body fat!  Following Insanity and 4 weeks of T25, and drinking Shakeology. Obviously big changes from head to toe. So lets take a closer look shall we?

This week 3.9 more pounds were added to the loss! This week was also the week I passed my goal! So, what am I going to do now? I set a new goal of course! Striving to better myself!
So, a closer look.
Am I the same person?!
 
Lets be honest here, weight affects more things in your life that just the number on the scale. For me, it affected my outlook on life. I felt miserable and it showed. You could read it all over my face. In fact, one of the compliments I have gotten most during this weight loss journey has not just been "you look great", its been something even more important than that. "You look happy!". Happy. One simple word. Happy. I look Happy. They're right, I am so much happier now than I was almost 60lbs ago! Why this really strikes me though, is the simple fact that others could see my unhappiness. They noticed I hid myself in the shadows, my body was magically cropped out of every picture I ever posted, all pictures were taken from a higher angle as to not catch my double chin, the ones I didn't avoid like the plaque that is. I wasn't hiding it as well as I thought!

Compare these 2 pictures. I am not even fully smiling in my after pictures, yet you can read happy all over my face. My face brighter, my eyes are wider, my smile looks (and feels) more natural, I have confidence now. My before picture? My eyes are dark, squinted, like it was a chore to open them completely. My smile looks forced and frankly uncomfortable. You can notice a huge difference in the way I carry myself cant you?

Now, I want you to notice how I have yet to comment on weight differences on my face. Why? Because my size wasn't the only change, the only transformation I went through during the process. I went through a physical transformation, but I also went through a mental one too! I no longer fear leaving the house. I no longer try to hide behind shopping carts. I can smile at a stranger, meet my new clients, see old friends without having that cloud hang over me. I can smile easier now. I can see more light in my days. I feel confident taking a quick snap shot with my husband and daughter now. I am more involved in life now. I have finally broken free from weight on my chest (ok, now that was a weight reference) that held me back for so long.

I love the person I am because I fought to become her. A new found self worth. Not based off my weight, but based off my strength and perseverance I have proven to myself.

See, when I say BeachBody gave me my life back, I quite literally mean my entire life! I am no longer that negative girl hiding away from everyone. I am the person I used to be, more carefree, confident, happy, ready to embrace life. Not hide from it.

Does this sound painfully familiar to you? Let me help you! Visit
www.beachbodycoach.com/ashleyporterfitness  to contact me!
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Clean 21 Day Fix Veggie Dip!

Juicing and the 21 Day Fix!

3 Day Shakeology Cleanse