Quick and Easy Meal for under 400 calories!

After a long day of work, or taking care of kids who wants to spend a lot of time cooking dinner? I sure don't!
 

It is not a secret, I do not enjoy cooking. I go for what is simple to put together and quick to cook. One reason I love this recipe!

Prep Time:
5 minutes

Cook Time:
5 minutes

Ingredients:
1 green pepper
1 small onion
Brown Rice (used minute brown rice for this one)
2 eggs
Turkey Kielbasa

I like to add a little garlic powder for extra flavor. I will sometimes also add some salsa in while cooking the veggies. Make it your own to suit your tastes!

Begin cooking rice as directed and cooking kielbasa on stove top. I do not use any oil, just a light spray of cooking in the pan. While those are cooking I start chopping my onion and slicing the pepper into small slivers. Once the Kielbasa is cooked (you can get pre cooked making cooking time even faster), add onion and peppers to pan and continue cooking until veggies are cooked to your liking. By this time, the rice should be done as well (if using minute rice), add the kielbasa and veggies to pot with rice. Crack 2 eggs and cook up separately. Once eggs are cooked add to the pot and Ta-DA! All done.
Simple right?! Also quite tasty!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Clean 21 Day Fix Veggie Dip!

Juicing and the 21 Day Fix!

3 Day Shakeology Cleanse