P90X3 excitement!



I have been pretty excited for the start of my P90X3 test group. About 2 years ago when I was on yet another yoyo diet I gave the first P90X a try.  As much as I enjoyed Tony's jokes I was not taking it seriously or utilizing access to a coach or my free team beachbody account and ended up dropping off 2 weeks in. I thought "what difference will it make. Those wont really help me anyway". Fast forward to today, Oh how WRONG I was!! Having a coach DOES make a difference, using your free team beachbody account WILL help.  
Now that I have really committed myself to a healthy lifestyle, I get so giddy when I get to try a new program! I shamelessly stalk Chalene Johnson's and Shaun T's instagram hoping for a glimpse of their new programs they have been working on. Most people would be starstruck running into Ben Affleck, I would be running Tony Horton... or Chalene Johnson.. or Shaun T.. or.. any beachbody trainer really!

So of course when P90X3 got released, I was fast to hop online and order it! Now that it has been delivered its making me a little crazy knowing its in my possession but I have to wait until the 6th to start it! Initially, I told my husband he could have the FREE hat we got with it...but I'm kind of digging it so......lol The reason I am waiting to start is because I want to be on the same page as my fellow challengers that have joined my test group. So we are all united and doing it truly together! Also, I have 1 week left of Focus T25 before I complete the program! 
So, next week you will be getting my in depth journey and review of the T25 program. You will also be getting my thoughts of my very first P90X3 workout! So keep checking back!

Want to join my Challenge group? go to www.beachbodycoach.com/ashleyporterfitness  set up your free Team BeachBody account then place your P90X3 order! I will get notified of the order and will send the invitiation to the privated test group!
In order to take advantage of the introductory price, FREE hat and FREE shipping you must order through me by December 31st! Prices go up January 1st, they also will no longer be offering the free shipping or free hat! www.beachbodycoach.com/ashleyporterfitness

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Clean 21 Day Fix Veggie Dip!

Juicing and the 21 Day Fix!

3 Day Shakeology Cleanse