Juice Reboot Round 2 and Going Vegan?

Yes. That's correct. I am announcing it here to keep myself accountable during this journey! I have been asked a few questions so I will answer them here.

Why now? Don't you plan on getting pregnant again? 
-why not now is my question? There is no better time than the present! Of course, we plan to TTC again as soon as I am allowed after the MC. Which makes now an even better time to get started. I start now, in 3 months my body will be adjusted to the new lifestyle. I'm sure our future bun will thank me for it too. 


The juice reboot didn't work the first time you tried it. Why try it again?
- losing weight didn't work the first time I tried it either. Had I not tried again I would still be 220lbs. See where I am going here? Also, unknown to me at the time I was actually pregnant when I tried the reboot the first time. Which would probably explain the extreme fatigue and body aches I was experiencing. Which is what made it so difficult for me. 

You seriously think you can go vegan? The purpose of animals is to be eaten.
- I will address the purpose of animals in a later post. For now, a simple answer is yes. Yes, I can go vegan. Here's why. 1. I don't eat cheese or cows milk as if it. 2. I am not a huge meat eater in general so cutting it out may be an adjustment, but not very hard. 3. I already read labels like a crazy lady as it is, making sure a few extra ingredients aren't listed won't be a problem for me. 4. Remembering why I want to be vegan will make it easier. A violent free way to get healthier. It's a win win!

Soy isn't very clean as you stated before. Don't vegans eat a lot of soy?
- I still do shy away from soy for all the reasons I have stated before. In small amounts in moderation it's ok, not something to make a huge part of your diet, though. That said, no. Vegans don't have to eat a lot of soy. There are many other options out there that are clean and soy free. Such as almond, beans, spirulina and my favorite.. Shakeology! Yes, I will be switching to the vegan option of shakeology once I use up my ridiculous stock pile.. I have a slight addiction. Ok?! I can admit to it. It's cool.

I figured, it's the perfect time to do it. I will have already cut out animals products during the juice reboot anyway, no need to add them back in once I finish the reboot. 

So, this is my nutrition plan. I will be a clean eating, juicing and shakeology drinking vegan. I feel really good about this decision. 

My fitness plan will be following the 21 day fix over the next 21 days. Then I may take a 2nd round of T25 while I await the release of Piyo! Also will add in some running again now that the weather seems to finally be warming up. It's supposed to rain for the next few days but, as long as it's not lightning who says a little rain wouldn't feel good during a run?

Miss crazy nature girl is about to get a whole lot crazier 😉

Want to join me? Message me on Facebook or email me!

www.beachbodycoach.com/ashleyporterfitness




Comments

  1. I totally came to your website because I can relate to your story... except I'm still trying to lost weight with hypothyroidism. I think you've got a good thing going on this blog here and WAY TO GO on the weight loss... bravo! (Your website is difficult to read... i think you could get a LOT of traffic if you make it easier to read... please dont use an all caps font and less busy background.... ) best of luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! :) If you need any help or just want to chat feel free to email me! aporter8820@yahoo.com
    Thanks for the tips! I didn't even realize it was caps! Fixed the background behind the text, thanks for the head up!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Clean 21 Day Fix Veggie Dip!

Juicing and the 21 Day Fix!

3 Day Shakeology Cleanse