Where I am on my journey.

Halfway through the 21 Day Fix program, I started having some pregnancy complications and was told not to work out until the symptoms went away. That lasted about a week before I unfortunately miscarried and was not allowed to workout for another week while my body went through the process.  I still ate clean, drank my shakeology and juiced during this. Sure, I found myself comfort eating from time to time but, it was in moderation.  Since it had been a couple of weeks I decided to start over from the beginning instead of picking up where I left off. 

Its pretty crazy how quickly your body can change in 2 weeks time. My stamina was not what it was before. My muscles definitely lost their strength because man, was I sore after my first work out back! Hurts so good ;) 

So, follow along over the next 21 days to see my results with the 21 day fix! Well, 21 days from Monday. This week I am working on building my stamina back up so by Monday my body will be ready to take this program on to the max!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Clean 21 Day Fix Veggie Dip!

Juicing and the 21 Day Fix!

3 Day Shakeology Cleanse