Mocha Shakeology Recipe

I have a new obsession and its called Iced Mocha Shakeology!

Now, I am not going to pretend here. I never have been able to give up my flavored coffee creamers. Sorry, it just never happened. Franky it probably never will. Maybe one day down the road but not today!

Why the confession? Because its part of my own little mocha shakeology recipe.

Heres what it is:

-I make my coffee as I normally would. 1 packet of Stevia and 1 TSP of creamer.

-Then I mix it with ice to get it cold BEFORE mixing it with chocolate shakeology. That is a crucial step because shakeology CANNOT be warmed. It ruins the nutrients in the shake.

-Once it cooled I mix it all together in my shaker cup and there you have it. A fabulous Iced Mocha Shakeology!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Clean 21 Day Fix Veggie Dip!

Juicing and the 21 Day Fix!

3 Day Shakeology Cleanse