Thanksgiving Detox!

First off, how was everyone's Thanksgiving?

Thanksgiving is always a fun holiday, lots of family, relaxing and food! My husband had to work in the morning (such is police life) but, thankfully was off in time for us to enjoy TWO Thanksgiving dinners! Lol yep.. 2!

 I did my workout before dinners so, I felt good going into dinner! I also walked off some feasting calories with some serious Black Friday shopping after dinners! Lol 

That's not to say I didn't enjoy the stuffing, rolls and desserts.. I did! Which is what brings me to our Thanksgiving detox! 

Thanksgiving kind of rolls into 2 days around our house. Why? What up left overs! So, after 2 days of feasting on delicious carbs and sodium.. I am feeling the affects of it! Which is why I am so ready to do this detox! 

As you have read, I have done the 3 day shakeology cleanse and I have also done juice reboots! I am also a smoothie lover. So, I set out on a mission to combine all of these cleanses into one using the best foods for detoxing and cleansing your system to help you feel great, lose the bloat, jump start your weight loss and do it fast! So, I have come up with the shakeology smoothie detox. Lol pretty creative title huh? Meh, I'll work on that later..

The first detox smoothie up, your breakfast!

This smoothie combines-
✴️ 1 scoop of Greenberry shakeology
✴️ 1/2 cup raspberries
✴️ 1/2 cup spinach 
✴️ 1/2 banana 
✴️ 1 TBSP chia seeds 
✴️ 1 cup water 
✴️ ice to taste  

It's refreshing and man, you will feel fabulous after drinking it! Stay tuned for the other detox recipes coming up! I will be sharing my full plan this week!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Clean 21 Day Fix Veggie Dip!

Juicing and the 21 Day Fix!

3 Day Shakeology Cleanse