My Health/Fitness Plans


Earlier this week I got my new workout program, P90. I did what I always do when I get a new one. I read through the books and popped in a workout to watch to see what to expect. At first my honest thought was "compared to what I have been doing this may be below my endurance". I know I know, a little presumptuous of me. I'm just being honest so I can explain to you why first impressions aren't always accurate!

Not only are first impressions wrong, my attitude was wrong. I seem to forget I fell off the wagon for a bit and my endurance is not what it was 6 months ago. Even if my endurance was still as good as it once was, I still had the wrong attitude. You see, ever since I started this life style I have done straight extreme cardio. Which is great and gets results obviously but, sometimes your body just needs a little break from intense and get back to the basics. Not only so you don't tire yourself out on the same type of exercise, also so you don't plateau. It's important to switch up your routine and type of exercise you are doing to keep your body responding. 

Your body not only tires out, so does your mind. Truly, I started getting tired of intense which in turn led to skipped workouts. When you're not excited about your workouts, you are less likely to do them. When you start I feel that way, it's time for a switch up!

That brings me to P90! Getting back to the basics for me and getting results. My fitness plans, take this time to really focus on form and breathing. I am horrible at keeping form, properly breathing and keeping up with the moves. So, for the next 90 days that is where my focus will be! I will be following the Sweat workout schedule for P90. I will probably add in a run a couple times a week at night. That is only for one simple reason...


Along with getting back to my fitness basics, I'm getting back to my nutrition basics. Which is where the runs will come in. Why? Because nights are my tricky times for not grazing through the kitchen. So, to take my mind off grazing the kitchen I will replace that with runs lol.  

Here is my nutrition plan for this week:
💠Today through Sunday- 3 day shakeology cleanse. I have eaten junk junk junk since halloween and I need to do a total reboot this weekend so I am going into this new program feeling 
good. 
💠Starting Monday- I'm going to be following the 6 Day shred from P90. To really booste a loss and cleanse my body of junk foods to get rid of those cravings. 
💠After the 6 Day shred, I will continue to follow michis ladder from P90 mixed with the 21 Day Fix eating plan. Which really, there isn't much difference in the eating plans so that will be easy to combine the 2. 

My husband and I were talking about this plan tonight. We have decided it's time to makes some changes and get rebooted back to where we were. We are pretty pumped about this program! We do love Tony Horton!
This blog post has been Bobble Head Tony Approved

                                       

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Clean 21 Day Fix Veggie Dip!

Juicing and the 21 Day Fix!

3 Day Shakeology Cleanse