21 Day Fix - Day One!

So, there has been a lot of hype surrounding this new fitness AND nutrition program team Beachbody released called 21 Day Fix. Hype well earned! Here's why:
-30 minute intense workouts that anyone can do that scorch calories!
-color coded portion control containers to keep your eating on track 
-easy to follow meal plan and workout calendar 
-RESULTS

It's called the 21 day fix for simple reasons. It takes 21 days to break an old habit and form a new one. That's what you will do with the 21 day fix. If you have trouble with your nutrition, you cannot go wrong with this program.
To order the 21 Day Fix, click here

So, how was my first day? In a word.. Amazing! 
I actually tested out a work out over the weekend and the next day, hello soreness! 

Today is Monday, my official first day on the program. Following the meal plan, I have not felt hungry once today. In fact, I feel so full I wasn't even able to finish my lunch! It's pretty crazy how much food actually fits into these containers! The work out was intense. I got a crazy burn in and I'm sure I will be feeling it tomorrow! Lol better soak in a hot bath tonight to get my muscles ready for tomorrow's Fix work out, Upper Focus! My biggest problem has been food. I don't pay attention to portions, this program and these 21 days are going to totally rock my nutrition world! 
Grapes and Pistachios 

I cannot wait to see my results at the end of the 21 days! Follow my results on this blog weekly!



              

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Clean 21 Day Fix Veggie Dip!

Juicing and the 21 Day Fix!

3 Day Shakeology Cleanse