Letting the cat out of the bag.. My starting stats revealed

Have you set a goal with expectation of never actually reaching it? Well, that's pretty much where I am with my weight goal. 

A few months back I posted on my Facebook that once I reached a certain weight goal, I would share my starting weight, inches and body fat percent with everyone. Never expecting to actually reach that weight, I thought I was in clear! Yet, here I am at said goal weight. 

I have thought all morning what the best way to do this would be. Correction, the least embarrassing way to do this. I am proud of my weight loss, I am not proud of my starting number. In fact, I am extremely embarrassed by it. So, I've been thinking "hm how can I do this so people won't really pay attention to my starting numbers". The more I thought about it the more I realized, I have lost over 70lbs. Obviously, my starting number was high. People expect that. While I want to lock this number up and bury it, I can't. That number is part of who I was and part of who I am now. It will always be part of my life. It is because of that number that I have been able to inspire others to take control of their lives and health. It is because of that number I will never look at my health the same again. It is because of that number that I woke up and added years to my life. To be honest and to truly help others by gaining their trust that I speak from experience, I can't hide from it. I want to but, since I am a women of my word, I give you my actual starting and current stats. 

My starting weight I have on my app is 6lbs lighter than what I actually started at according to the doctors office (I hadn't updated my app in a few months) but, I still stick with the numbers saved on my Body TrackIt app. 

Ok, enough stalling.. Here goes...

Starting weight-
219lbs 😳
Current weight-
144.9lbs 👍

Starting total measurements-
244 inches 
Current total measurements-
165 1/4 inches 

Starting body fat percentage-
46% 
Current body fat percentage-
23% 
My app has the body fat numbers inverted on then and now. I figured that would be obvious but, I wanted to point it out to be sure lol. 

The green numbers in the picture is the total loss amount. 

So. There you have it. I said when I reached 145, I would share my numbers with you all. 

My next goal, 135! 10lbs to go, do you think I can do it?!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Clean 21 Day Fix Veggie Dip!

Juicing and the 21 Day Fix!

3 Day Shakeology Cleanse