6 months in and wow...

This week marks 6 months since I started this weight loss journey. With a simple push of a play button, my life has completely changed in such a short time frame. I was on a mission to succeed and I wasn't going to let anything stop that. So, we emptied out all the fatty processed garbage in the kitchen and started a new work out program.


 My first fitness program of choice? Insanity. Yes, that makes the obese former me insane. That out of shape and I thought taking on Insanity was a wise move. Well, apparently it was for me because by the end of the program I was down 40lbs! That is when I became hooked! When I finished Insanity and decided to start T25 is also when I decided to become a Team BeachBody coach. The 10 weeks on T25 and flew by and I was down another 20lbs. Here I am 5 weeks into P90X3 I am down a total of 70lbs!!


Had you asked me 6 months ago where I would be on my health and fitness journey, this certainly would not be my answer! I am just as shocked as everyone else about how crazy these results have been. I am no stranger to this weight loss game but, I am a stranger to actual lasting results that happened in a flash!


BeachBody quite literally saved my life. Between drinking Shakeology, the amazing fitness programs and mostly the one on one coaching you get I will never go else where for my health and fitness needs.

In 6 months I have lost 70 lbs, 76 inches, and 23% body fat! I have gained so much life out of those loses!

I am a self proclaimed BeachBody junkie for life!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Clean 21 Day Fix Veggie Dip!

Juicing and the 21 Day Fix!

3 Day Shakeology Cleanse