Valentine's Day

Valentine's day marked the 1 year anniversary of me swallowing my pride and accepting the reality that something was wrong. 1 year since I made that first, of many follow, doctors appointment to get to the bottom of things. The appointment where labs were drawn, ultra sounds were done and  family histories laid out.

While this was not the day we for answers, nor was it the day I started my weight loss journey. It is the day that I finally decided to start taking my health more seriously though. It was the day I took my first step in the right direction. No more ignoring signs of problems, no more hiding from the doctors scales and inevitable discussion about my weights. None of that mattered anymore. 

Last Valentine's day wasn't really an exciting day, but it's a memorable one. 

This Valentines day was spent with my 2 Valentine's. Enjoying each other's company! I also got my 21 day fix program in the mail! So happy Valentine's day to me! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Clean 21 Day Fix Veggie Dip!

Juicing and the 21 Day Fix!

3 Day Shakeology Cleanse