21 Day Fix Week 2!



Week 2 on the 21 Day Fix: What did I lose?
-1lb
-2 inches 

Which is actually an impressive result for 2 reasons.

1. I had 2 bad food days at the beginning of the week. I worked all week to correct that but, this brings us to reason 2.

2. I found myself doing some late night snacking over the weekend.

See, I make mistakes too! I still managed to get some results this week despite my bad eating so that in itself was a huge deal! I'm happy the fix still have me results despite my bad eating but, I am not happy with myself. Knowing I still lost 1bs I can't help but wonder how good my results would have been had I eaten better! This week, no cheating! We all have weeks we fall off or eat badly. What's important is trying to correct it and do better the next day!

So, obviously what did work for me this week was the eating. That is where I struggled the most. I by no means blame the program for this, it was 100% my fault. I did not follow the correct eating and it definitely showed on the scale!

What worked for me this week? HELLO DEFINITION!! That is a huge motivator for me! Visible results that aren't related to what the scale says! Can't beat that!!

On to the final 3rd week!! This week will be a great one!!

Want to give the 21 Day Fix a try? You can do so here!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Clean 21 Day Fix Veggie Dip!

Juicing and the 21 Day Fix!

3 Day Shakeology Cleanse