Sweet potato chips recipe!

I tend to get snacky after dinner. Not actually hunger, just that nagging urge to eat. I found these to be the amazing combination of salty but sweet and the best part is, they're healthy!!

Only about 115 calories! 
Oh yeah, made in the microwave! I know what you're thinking too, the answer is no! They are not soggy, they really crispy!

Ingredients 

1 sweet potato 
Sea salt 
Canola oil cooking spray 

Directions 
Wash sweet potato and peel (if desired, I left the peel on). Slice into thin slices. Use parchment paper on microwave save plate and put slices on the paper. Lightly spray canola Oil cooking spray on then. Lightly sprinkle sea salt on too. 
Microwave for 4-5 minutes. 
Enjoy!
Do eye them because they can burn easily, I burnt a few. Lol oops 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Clean 21 Day Fix Veggie Dip!

Juicing and the 21 Day Fix!

3 Day Shakeology Cleanse