Mashed Cauliflower Recipe


I have tried to mastered mashed cauliflower for years now. I have never been fooled that it tastes like the real thing. I thought it was just another myth until I tried one last thing... And guess what?! No myth! Just took the right ingredients!

So what was the magic ingredient? Something I never would have thought of? (to be honest, I'm not very creative at all when it comes to cooking. Just not my thing)

Chicken broth!

Random right? I don't even care, it gave it the flavor I was looking for so, I'll take it! It fooled our daughter and she loved them so... Kid approved!

Ok, I'm done running my mouth let's get to the recipe.

Serves 2-3

- 1/2 head cauliflower 
- 1/2 tablespoon butter 
- 1/4 cup chicken broth 
- garlic powder 
- splash of milk (I usually skip this but, it's an option)

Cut cauliflower into florets. Put 2 TBSP water in microwave safe bowl. Add florets. Microwave for 10 minutes. Add cooked cauliflower and other ingredients into food processor and mix until creamy consistency.

Enjoy! 

Obviously, everyone has different tastes so get creative. Add and take away whatever you like for your preference! Let me know what you come up with! Email me with what you come up with!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Clean 21 Day Fix Veggie Dip!

Juicing and the 21 Day Fix!

3 Day Shakeology Cleanse