Promoted! What is a beachbody coach?

Today I got promoted! Which I am happy about because it shows I have worked hard to grow my business and I am proud of how I have done it so far!

When I posted about it though it got me thinking, many people don't really understand what I mean when I say I am a coach. To make short and sweet, a coach... Coaches! 

When someone wants to start a new team beachbody program, try shakeology, or just learn about my healthy lifestyle I help coach them through it. I help to keep them motivated, on track, give them meal plans complete with recipes and shopping lists, teach them about clean eating, help them modify some workouts if they are struggling, help match them to right program for their needs.. I help take the guess work out weight loss and getting fit. The list really goes on. Basically, I help people who want to get healthy, lose weight, build muscle or simply just add in a workout routine. 

See, when someone buys a program, shakeology etc through me they are getting more than a package of workout DVDs. They are getting the one on one support, guidance, and motivation they need to stick it out. To make the changes and have someone keep them accountable. Selling the products is a very small part of what a coach is. 

When you to the store or just order a program off amazon or ebay you are really missing out. The benefits of having coach is absolutely worth the extra couple bucks. 

If it wasn't for having a coach and help me through everything and keep me accountable, my workouts would have done nothing but gather dust and I would still be over 200 lbs! It makes all the difference! 

Want help, want to get started or tired of wasting money on programs that just sit.. Email me! I can't help get you on the right path to a healthier happier life!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Clean 21 Day Fix Veggie Dip!

Juicing and the 21 Day Fix!

3 Day Shakeology Cleanse